Natural African Shea Butter
Stimulates cellular activity to fight the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
Shea Butter is from the nut of the Shea Tree, also known as "The Tree of Life". The Shea tree only grows in the savannah region of Africa. It grows up to 60 feet and can live up to 200 years. The Shea Tree produces its fruits once a year.
The oil is what yields the vegetable fat known as Shea Butter. Shea butter has been used for centuries in Africa for cooking, and also as skin treatment for its amazing ability to renew, repair and protect the skin against harsh climates. African healers and beauties like Cleopatra have known about Shea butter for thousands of years.
Uses of Shea Butter:
- Moisturizer for dry skin
- Eczema & Blemish
- Pain relief from swelling & arthritis
- Improves muscle relaxation
- Sunscreen due to rich content of vitamins E & F
- Minor burns
- Wrinkle & Blemishes
- Moisturizer & Conditioner for dry hair
- Shaving cream
- Anti-itch cream
- Stretch mark prevention cream
- Diaper rash
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations & stretch marks